Have you heard that periodontic dentistry is designed to treat all stages of gum disease? Here are some things you should know about periodontics:
– Periodontists are also qualified to treat dental implants, including their installations and repair.
– Periodontists treat all forms of gum disease, including gingivitis.
– Periodontics is a variety of dental specialists that focus entirely on the periodontal disease commonly referred to as gum disease.
– Periodontics embraces root surface debridement, bone tissue reversal, and root surface cleaning.
– You may be suffering from a periodontal disease if you experience excessive swelling, loose teeth, bleeding gums, and gums receding away from the teeth.
– A typical side effect that usually arises in conjunction with periodontal disease is halitosis, also called bad breath.
– Periodontists receive an additional three years of cutting-edge periodontal study beyond normal dental school.
Keeping your teeth safe with effective periodontic care can restore the health of your gums. To schedule your professional cleaning with Dr. Henry Espinosa and our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico, simply give us a call at 505-888-1116. Our team is here waiting to help get you the smile you’ve always wanted!